During this IHSWeekend I finished part 2 'Autumn' of the 2011 Loose Feathers series. I hope the Blackbird Designs ladies will release part 3 in November as is written on the chart. Part 3 is called 'Winter' and I am really looking forward to it.These BBD projects are quite easy to stitch, compared with the Chatelaine designs. So I decided to start part 9 of the Anniversaries of the Heart series for a change.
After a long period of neglect I got Abi Gurden's 'Tree of Stitches' on the frame again. Only two parts of leaves were left to do and Horace the Rabbit and Lester the Owl.

17 comments:
Ineke, your LF Parts 1 and 2 look great together. I'm so glad I chose to stitch mine all together, too.
I'm only about one third of the way through part 2. I hope to get back to my terribly neglected Anniversaries piece one of these days, too.
Bobbi
Great work, Ineke. You got a lot accomplished over the weekend.
Loose Feathers is looking wonderful!
Congrats on both pieces, they're lovely!
Your Loose Feathers looks wonderful. I need to start this one.
You are so clos to finishing tree. I love the colors that you used.
Both projects are beautiful, I especially love the Loose Feathers ones and am planning to stitch them myself too some day...
Wow 2 beautiful works you did. It was a succesful IHSW :-)
Hugs,
Mireille
I love the muted colors in Autumn. It is soooooo pretty.
Nice progress on your Loose Feathers, and I love the colors in your tree!
Your BBD piece is coming along beautifully, Ineke ~ I can't wait to see what Winter looks like... Love your Tree of Stitches ~ lovely colours~~~ Blessings always in stitches...
Oh, I love the Autumn scene, Ineke. Can't wait to see winter.
ToS looks fab!!
Love the Loose Feathers. So pretty. I just may have to add that to my list!
Wat heb je al een hoop gedaan!
Prachtig die boom, en dan die vogels...wauw!
They both look Great, Happy Stitching.
The birds look gorgeous :D and the tree of stitches is great! Lovely colour choice!
beautiful works! I love your tree of stitches :)
YOur stitching is gorgeous, keep up the great work!
Your BBD is amazing! I love that pattern. Your tree of stitches is spectacular in those colours!!!
Post a Comment