Welcome to the new followers of my blog. And thank you all for visiting and posting comments. They are very much appreciated.As you can see I have changed the layout of the blog. It was bit scary because of Blogger's strange surprises. I was afraid to loose all the old posts, but everything worked out very well.
18 comments:
This is such a beautiful design, I have admired it in many blogs this summer. I'm almost tempted to get it for myself, too, but with all the HAEDs I have planned, I'm afraid I just don't have the time for it.
Fantastic stitching Ineke. Love your Fairy Flower Garden.
Great job also with your blog. Looks lovely.
Wonderful stitching on this stunning design.
This is such a pretty Chatelaine, and I am glad you got to work on it this weekend. Lovely
Je blog ziet er goed uit, ik vind het ook altijd spannend om er iets aan te veranderen er gaat al genoeg fout door blogger zelf, maar het is jou heel goed gelukt.
Je borduurwerk is prachtig, al die kraaltjes laten het mooi schitteren.
Groetjes Yvon.
Love your new layout! And great going on FFG, really beautiful.
Fairy Garden is sooo beautiful Ineke! You are doing marvelous stitching on it :)
Ana
Wat een prachtig blog heb je, super. En wat wordt je borduurwerk toch mooi, echt heel mooi!
Groetjes, Amarins
Incredible!
It's looking beautiful Ineke!! Keep up the good work!!
So beautiful! Everytime you stitch on it I want to get it :D In fact sometimes I just look at your pictures of it for fun and drool :D
Wow! Your stitching is simply beautiful!
Ineke, that's great that you didn't have to help your mom move. Is she all settled?
FFG looks soooooo beautiful, as always. I love seeing your updates. :D They make me so happy.
I have this chart, but fell in love with a couple of other Chats and wanted to do them first. Now you are making me want to go start on it, lol!! It looks so much better than I imagined looking at the PDF! Beautiful work Ineke!!
It's so pretty. Mine has been horribly neglected!
I love the look of it! Beautiful!
Oh my goodness Ineke, that is just exquisite. It looks like a painting.
Glad you had some extra time for stitching. The dragonflies are just beautiful with all those beads.
Post a Comment