One big triangle of month 4 and month 5 blocks of the Civil War Chronicles quilt is finished now. I put all the blocks on the floor of the practice room to get an overview of the whole centre. Now I am piecing another of the month 3 blocks to fill one of the empty spaces.
12 comments:
WOW! Beautiful work! The quilt is going to look amazing when it's done.
Looks beautiful Ineke!
It is great to see it laid out to get an overall picture. It is going to be a gorgeous quilt.
Mooi zeg en leuk om zo'n overzichtsfoto te zien.
Groetjes Yvon.
That looks awesome, Ineke!
Such pretty colors. I am in awe of the patience it takes to quilt and what a good eye you must have for color.
Wow, looking really good!!
Wow, that's going to be such a beautiful quilt!
It's a beautiful quilt with nice fabrics.
Hugs,
Mireille
This is going to be Gorgeous!!
Ineke, it is beautiful so far!
Lots and lots of triangles! Beautiful work.:)
Post a Comment