This weekend I'll have the Chatelaine Fairy Garden on my stitching frame again. I joined Joyce's 'International Hermit and Stitch Weekend' and hope I'll have enough time to sew the beads on another couple of dragonflies and stitch some plants of the top border.But we'll also have to move Mom to her new appartment this weekend. Today the floor covering and the curtains will arrive, so we can move in the furniture tomorrow. And there is a queue for the temporary room; they'd like to have it available as soon as possible.
10 comments:
That looks fantastic Ineke - as usual :)
Wow, CWC is looking great. Love teh colors in it, and it's come together so nicely!! Hope the move goes smoothly. It's hard to get everything packed up and moved in one day, even if it is only one room. Good luck! I hope she loves her new place!
Oh my goodness, it looks wonderful! You are really moving along on this and giving me so much inspiration. I'm still far behind but hope to start Month 3 this weekend.
Wow, it's really beautiful, well done!
Beautiful job Ineke!
Awesome, Ineke!!! That looks sooooooo good!!!
Have a wonderful time with your mother's move. I know it's not the easiest thing in the world moving boxes and getting everything set up, but I wish you guys lots and lots of fun and memories to look back on. I hope your mom will be very happy and comfortable in her new apartment.
Happy Hermitting and I can't wait to see Fairy Garden. :D
That's so beautiful, Ineke, and perfectly made, as usual.
It looks like a LOT of work!
Good luck moving your Mum to her new rooms. Hope she is very happy in her new home.
WOW! Just WOW! CWC is amazing!
The quilt is beautiful. You are so talented...and busy. Don't know how you do all the wonderful things that you do!
Bobbi
CWC is looking wonderful. Hope your move with your mum went well.
Looking forward to seeing your progress on Fairy Garden
Post a Comment