February 15, 2010

Snowbound #2

Another snowman finished! I still have to add some buttons and other charms. But this will have to wait some time. Next week there is a big craft market in Zwolle and there I am going to buy a fresh load of pretty things to decorate my snowmen.


This afternoon I finally have gone to the general practitioner with that nasty neverending cold. He prescribed antibiotics for a week.

8 comments:

Deb said...

Your block is adorable and I hope that the antibotics do the trick!!

Anonymous said...

Your block looks great. Hopefully the antibiotics will do the trick and you're better soon.

Anne Marieke said...

What a cute snowman!

I'm looking forward to joining you in your hunt for buttons and other embellishments.

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

How cute is he???? I love the fabrics for his hat and his scarf!

Hope the antibiotics make you feel better soon.

Annie Bee said...

He is simply wayyyyy to cute for his own good. Love him.

Isabelle said...

Your little snowman is too lovely , Ineke :very welldone and I also love your colors choice :-))

Bre said...

That snowman is just to die for! I absolutely love him!!! Have fun at the craft market, I am jealous!

Giovanna said...

Congrats on finishing this cute block! Have a good time in Zwolle.