Another part of the Rose Garden mandala is finished. I stitched the corner part on the right side during the last couple of days.

Two snowmen and two Irish Chain blocks done. Still one Irish Chain block needed to complete the row. I am going to pin another scrappy block on a towel later today, because I need some kind of easy patching project tomorrow. In the morning I am going to visit a lecture delivered by
An Moonen . The theme of this lecture is the history of old Dutch quilts. And in the afternoon there is some kind of bee in a little shop nearby.

Thank you for all the good wishes. The antibiotics do their trick slowly; last night I spend sleeping instead of coughing! And that feels very good after two coughing nights!
7 comments:
Hi Ineke, glad to read that you've had a better night. The garden is just so pretty! And great going on the quilt too.
Glad you are starting to feel better. Have fun at the lecture.
Both are gorgeous, Ineke.
Glad to hear you're feeling better.
Have fun tomorrow and please tell us all about it when you're back
Rose Garden looks lovely.
I adore your snowmen! It's just so cute!
Have fun at the lecture~
Rose Mandala looks wonderful - those Chatelaine pieces are always so stunning when finished! And love your quilt so far - those snowmen are adorable.
Your quilt is coming along nicely .
I am really happy you feel better :-))
Have a sweet week-end :-)
Your RG is just beautiful, and the pattern much be correct! LOL Just love your snowman quilts. My mom quilts but nothing like the things I see coming from your blog!!! Glad you are getting some sleep, that's just so irritating!
Post a Comment