
This afternoon I started with trimming some plants in the garden. It looked like spring from behind the window, but outside it still was very cold! I did hear the first blackbird sing this morning! Only a short song and no others to join him, but is surely is the start of spring.
And I cut all the strips I need for the borders of the Thimbleberries quilt. A lot of strips! Ten floral print, seven light fabric, seven dark fabric and again seven light fabric. Between the smaller borders and the floral one is a pieced border with 6 inch blocks, rectangles of all the used fabrics and bigger red rectangles. There is still a lot of work to do before the top is finished.
7 comments:
The gates looks great! I wish I could zoom in on them to see the real details. Your quilting material looks so pretty!
Your Mandala looks just awesome with these lucious gates :-)
Oh !! Oh ! you started on your new quilt ....I love its colors !
My God Ineke, I think we all wait for this Spring after a winter so long and so cold :-))
Have a nice evening,
Isa
Gorgeous gates, Ineke and I love the fabrics for the border of 3's Company.
Lots going on with your projects!
You stitch SO quickly! Your project is beautiful.
Gates are soo lovely!
Your gates looks fab!!! I might get around to stitching this some time! Well done.
The gates look great!
Your fabric is very pretty. Looking forward to seeing more~
Post a Comment