February 26, 2013

Sixteen tiny dragonflies

 

An update of Chatelaine's Beaded Dragonfly Tile. I added all the sixteen over one dragonflies, the backstitches around the waterlilies and some grasses. The golden line is the outer border. Between this and the black line I still have to stitch some more waterlilies. And of course a lot of beads!
 

During the vacation I also finished the first of the new Little House Needleworks series of ornaments: Little Sheep Virtues. It is a bit oversized for the 'tree' but I'm sure I'll find a solution for this problem later.

The leg became a chicken indeed. The one of the Arne & Carlos Easter book of last year. It isn't finished yet, so I'll post a picture of it later.

Thank you very much for all your lovely comments.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Het ziet er allemaal weer erg mooi uit!

Groetjes,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Sixteen dragonflies over ONE! You have amazing patience. The tile is beautiful!

~Narita said...

the Dragonfly tile is sooo gorgeous!

MoonBeam said...

The dragonfly tile is incredible. Your home must be a lovely Chatelaine museum by now! Awesome work.

Love your little sheep and your DD's granny squares, too.
Fun projects.

Be well.

Bobbi

♥ Nia said...

Looks gorgeous! :)

Anne said...

Your Dragonfly tile is beautiful! Love the sheep too, was going to get it, but not as yet. It 's very sweet?

Giovanna said...

The tile is spectacular - great going. And congrats on the cute ornament.

Susan said...

All those dragonflies over 1?! Beautiful. I like your ornament tree.

Rahenna said...

Your dragonfly tile is looking so beautiful! It's inspired me to finally start mine. Thanks! :D