February 14, 2013

Four beaded dragonflies

 

The centre of Chatelaine's Beaded Dragonfly Tile is finished. Around this part there is a border with waterlilies and after that another border. But I am not sure if I will continue stitching this project or switch to another one. The last part of the Fire Lilies is waiting to be stitched.
As is the first sheep of the Little House Needleworks series about sheep and virtues.
And I coudn't resist to take advantage of Chatelaine's Piggybank discount and joined the Moss Garden Mandala...
Loads of things to do! Next week is vacation over here :o)

14 comments:

Carolien said...

It looks wonderful!

Have a nice day & groetjes,
Carolien

Elaine said...

so pretty - wonderful stitching!

Annie said...

It's just beautiful! Can't wait to see the borders when you add them.

Anne Marieke said...

Ooooh, that's gorgeous, Ineke. I might NEED to start mine :-)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Isn't it amazing how many projects call our name at one time! :-)

Ann said...

Very lovely - I like dragonflies a lot! Can't wait to see updates!
Kind greetings,
Ann

♥ Nia said...

So pretty :) beautiful work!!

Unknown said...

Helemaal fantastisch Ineke, en wat ga je snel. Mooi hoor.
Groetjes,
Linda

Susan said...

Beautiful. Ooooo, Moss Garden is a wonderful pice (of course, I don't think I've seen a Chatelaine that I haven't said that about).

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous! :)

Sharon said...

How gorgeous!

Claire said...

Wow love it.

~Narita said...

Love the dragonflies!
Don't you just love Chatelaines? They are all so gorgeous.
I just feel I can't take a single bit of credit when someone tells me I am soooooooo talented when I stitch one of Martina's designs. I tell them, "its all her, shes the one that designed it, I just followed her chart..." lol You did a wonderful job!!!

Anne said...

Stunning Ineke! I adore dragonflies!!