Finally I finished part 4 of the Autumn Knotgarden. I had to frog some flowers backstitched with metallic threads because I used the wrong colour. Those Petite Treasure Braids are wonderful to work with, but awful to frog!
The kit for the Beaded Dragonfly Tile arrived last week and is calling me very loudly. This cold and rainy Tuesday looks like a perfect day to start a new project. There is even snow between the raindrops!
And yesterday I couldn't resist to order the materials for Chatelaine's Sparkling Peacock Mandala. There are a lot of Silk Lamé threads used in this design. It is going to be real sparkly!
Thanks for all your wonderful comments!

10 comments:
Gorgeous finish!
it does sound like a perfect day to start a new project.
The Autumn Knotgarden is looking beautiful. I really like the look of Sparkling Peacock design, but I'm trying to be good as I've ordered Autumn Hydrangea and would like to do that this year at some point.
Gorgeous work! Congrats :)
It's coming along so nicely!
Looks great Ineke!
So beautiful Ineke...
Hugs
ERna x
Beautiful stitching! And the Peacock sound amazing!
Congrats on your beautiful piece! :)
gorgeous stitching :)
Looks beautiful, Ineke! I couldn't decide if I liked this when I saw the design, but seeing yours stitched up, I think it's a must stitch! :D
Post a Comment