February 9, 2013

Beads and more beads



This is the centre part of Chatelaine's Beaded Dragonfly Tile. Because of all the beads I am stitching this one on 28 count linen instead of the usual 32 count. And the beads fit perfect in long rows.

14 comments:

Susan said...

So pretty. This series has been calling to me and I have, so far, been able to ignore it, but Butterfly is calling very loudly! As this is a series, if I get one, I have to get them all!

MarchAnn said...

You are the Chatelaine Queen, it is beautifully stitched.

Rahenna said...

Oooh, it looks amazing! I haven't started mine yet so I'm so happy to see a WIP picture. Beautiful!

Elaine said...

Very pretty, beautiful stitching!

Erna said...

Once again beautiful stitching...
Hugs
Erna x

Cathy said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors.
Cathy

♥ Nia said...

Very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

I made the picture bigger so I could see the beads. The turquoise color is just beautiful!

You do wonderful work.

Annie said...

Your stitching is beautiful! I love the beads.

Pull the other thread said...

So pretty. Beautiful work.

Unknown said...

Zoals gewoonlijk ziet het er weer geweldig uit. Om jaloers op te worden!

Giovanna said...

How beautiful!

Stitching Noni said...

So pretty. This is going to be gorgeous when you finish it :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching