This is stunning! I am only half way through my first one Holland Springtime, but it is hibernating at the moment, I also have Marie Antoinette & Swan Lake kitted, you have inspired me to work on Chatelaine's again!
I have watched your work on the Chatelaine Yuku Stitcher Forum for years. I just saw your work on the Sparkling Peacock Mandala. All I can say is....WOW! I have 6 kitted and started Mandalas and only one finished. They are like no other stitched items I have ever worked on. As you know, it seems as if every single spot is filled in with different stitches. I want to tell you how much I admire and love your work! You are an inspiration to everyone who ever gazed at a Chatelaine pattern and thought, "Could I really do that?" Thank you for posting and now I can follow your blog and admire your work even more!
27 comments:
Wow! This is fantastic! So many wonderful designes! How long time did it take to complete all of them?
This is stunning! I am only half way through my first one Holland Springtime, but it is hibernating at the moment, I also have Marie Antoinette & Swan Lake kitted, you have inspired me to work on Chatelaine's again!
All your work is just amazing!
Fantastisch, de een is nog mooier dan de ander! Heb je een favoriet? Ik zou bijna niet kunnen kiezen.
Groetjes,
Linda
What amazing work. These are so gorgeous!
Wow that's impressive! Chatelaine's scare me a little because they seem to be so massive and complicated. So beautiful though :)
Wow. They are all so beautiful.
Greetings, Manuela
Wow, what a beautiful collection!
Cathy
Wonderful finishes.
Liebe Grüße Grit
A collection to be proud of, Ineke!
And very inspiring too.
Thanks for sharing.
Wow you are a Chatelaine Queen. They are beautiful.
Very impressive.
Wow what a wonderful collection , so stylish and beautiful...
Hugs
Erna x
I am simply in awe! They are all amazing, especially in this collage form. What a beautiful collection!
Beautiful Chatelaines, and so great to see them in a collage!! :)
Amazing Chatelaines, Ineke!! Your stitching is beautiful :)
Wonderful stiching!
Very inspirational. They are all beautiful.
wow you've done so many beautiful chatelaines :D
A wonderful collage - well done!
Wonderful works :)
That is a LOT of very detailed stitching. Congrats on all the finishes.
Oh my, that looks absolutely gorgeous!
Soo many lovely pieces! I'm sure you'll be adding plenty to the collection in the future! ;-)
Kind greetings,
Ann
WHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One sec..... I need to wipe my saliva off the keyboard!!!
STUNNING!!!!! :D
WOW! Check that out! What a huge amount of gorgeous Chatelaines!! :D
I have watched your work on the Chatelaine Yuku Stitcher Forum for years. I just saw your work on the Sparkling Peacock Mandala. All I can say is....WOW! I have 6 kitted and started Mandalas and only one finished. They are like no other stitched items I have ever worked on. As you know, it seems as if every single spot is filled in with different stitches. I want to tell you how much I admire and love your work! You are an inspiration to everyone who ever gazed at a Chatelaine pattern and thought, "Could I really do that?" Thank you for posting and now I can follow your blog and admire your work even more!
Post a Comment