January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

 
I wish you a happy and healthy 2013.
 
 
The third fairy of Chatelaine's Fairy Flower Garden Mandala is finished too now. And all the plants of the border. There is only one fairy left to stitch and the maze in the left side corner.

  

14 comments:

Brigitte said...

A wonderful project! More happy stitching on it this year!

Giovanna said...

Very pretty! A very happy stitchy 2013 to you!

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful. A happy 2013 to you and all your loved ones!

Chris said...

Happy New Year!
Beautiful progress.

Erna said...

Een geweldig en gelukkig 2013 Ineke, en wat wordt je Chatelaine prachtig..
Liefs
Erna x

Birdie said...

Beautiful stitching and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Juls said...

So beautiful !!!!I have this in my stash!!!!!!!

Susan said...

Great progress! Looking forward to seeing your finished piece. Happy new year to you and yours.

Carol said...

So, so pretty!! Happy New Year, Ineke!!

Minnie said...

Wow that is gorgeous stitching, can't wait to see the finished project. Happy New Year to you too.

Stitching Noni said...

Happy New Year!
What a lovely design to stitch. Can't wait to see more :)

Anonymous said...

She is so delicate! Beautiful!

Siobhán said...

That is stunning! Happy new year to you and yours!

Nancy M said...

Oh so close! This will be your 1st finish of 2013 and how pretty it will be. I have stolen so many threads from this, it's going to be like kitting it up all over again when I restart on it.