January 28, 2013

Autumn Knotgarden update



At first an update of the Autumn Knotgarden. During the cold and rainy weekend I stitched quite a bit of part 4.

Because I thought you'd like to see all the finished Chatelaines I mentioned in the previous post I've tried to assemble small photo's of all of them as I have seen in other blogs. But I can't find out how to create a photo collage in ACDsee. All sugestions are welcome.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Helemaal mooi!

Ik kan je helaas niet helpen met de foto collage, ik doe het het af en toe met Picasa, maar dat werkt niet altijd.

Groetjes Yvon.

Unknown said...

Helemaal geweldig. Deze staat ook nog op mijn to do lijstje. Alleen ga ik hem op donkere stof borduren.
Groetjes,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I really like the corner pieces. The colors really pop!

MarchAnn said...

Look great, what a wonderful job you are doing.

♥ Nia said...

beautiful work :)

Erna said...

Prachtig je Chatelaine... Ik gebruik, op advies van mijn dochter, het programma PicMonkey voor collages...
Liefs
Erna x

Nancy M said...

Beautiful colors and SO much progress since the last photo!18? That's awesome!

Anne said...

Coming along very pretty!! :)

Giovanna said...

Looking better and better!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great stitching :)

Susan said...

Great progress. Love the colors in this one.