January 21, 2013

January IHSW


Welcome to my new followers. I am always surprised to see new 'faces' again and feel honoured you are interested in my blog. And also thanks for all your lovely comments on my Fairy Garden finish. So many comments! Overwhelming!
 

During the January IHSWeekend (thanks for hosting this event for another year Joyce!) I finished block 7 of Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow. I saw the announcement of another part in the series 'Spring at Hawk Run Hollow' which is very appealing.
 

For a change I got Autumn Knotgarden on the frame again. I still have to finish the fourth of the series of the Knotgarden seasons and have it framed for the Knotgarden wall.Yesterday I stitched the blackwork between the scrolls and the specialty stitches in the ginger scrolls. And I also have the first Knotgarden kitted up in a pile of stash.
@Jennifer - I counted my finished Chatelaines and there are 18 by now!

17 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful projects!!

Giovanna said...

Nice to see these pop up again! Congrats on finishing a new block.

Kathy said...

What does IHSW stand for?
18 completed Chatelaines? That's amazing. Her work is always so complex. I have three, and have only made a start on one of them so far.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Beautiful stitching.
Have a good week.

Susan said...

Very nice progress and great progress.

Anne said...

Lovely stitching and great progress! :)

Erna said...

Beautiful stitching, love the Chatelaines..
Groetjes
Erna x

Anonymous said...

There are some interesting twisty pieces to the Autumn Knotgarden. I love the silvery parts.

Siobhán said...

Fantastic progress!

Cathy said...

Beautiful stitching! Thanks for sharing!
Cathy

Carol said...

Lovely, lovely stitching!! I just love Block 7!

MarchAnn said...

Great Progress. The KnotGarden is really coming along. I am having trouble getting one Chatelaine finished and you have 18 done that is wonderful.

Jo said...

Autumn Knot garden is looking wonderful x

SnowySticher said...

I love your projects

Bea said...

Nice finish and Knotgarden looks lovely.

Anne said...

Oh wow Ineke! You sure have been busy. Love all your stitching but I really love Autumn Knotgarden!!

Kate said...

18 finished Chats? YOu rock! Your stitching is lovely!