March 4, 2013

Beaded Dragonfly Tile finished

 

The Beaded Dragonfly Tile is finished!
And Chatelaine published a picture of the fourth design of the series: the Beaded Peacock Tile. I added this one to my wishlist, together with the butterfly and orchids tile. It is always good to have some wishes.

25 comments:

Giovanna said...

Beautiful finish! Congratulations!

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Absolutely stunning Ineke, congratulations on a beautiful finish!

Masha E said...

Rhis tuile is really nice! So, we are waiting for other tiles! :-)

Annie said...

It really is stunning! Congratulations on finishing.

Agi said...

I always adore how quickly and beautifully are you finishing the design, congratulations!

MarchAnn said...

Oh who beautiful, I love Dragonflies.
You Chatelaine's always come out so great and you do a good job. My Jessica stitches look awful and yours are so neat.

MarchAnn said...

oops just reread my post, sorry for the misspelled word. Should have been Oh HOW beautiful.

Cathy said...

So beautiful! You did a wonderful job!
Cathy

~Narita said...

Its soooooooooo pretty, Ineke!!!!

Anne Marieke said...

Another gorgeous Châtelaine to add to your collection.

Anne said...

Stunning Ineke!! Looove the bling and the colours in this design! I think I want to do this one and the peacock one :D

Angie said...

Gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! Your stitching is always so colorful and happy.

Can't wait to see if you get the orchid tile. I DO have a thing for orchids.

Unknown said...

Geweldig, je gaat als een trein! Enig ben het met je eens, je moet altijd wat te wensen hebben.
Groetjes,
Linda

The Maiden said...

Wish away! congratulations on the finish, I love have delicate the tiny dragonflies look!

♥ Nia said...

Congrats on your finish :D

Jenny K said...

It's so beautiful! I can hardly wait to start mine!!

Corina said...

Prachtig borduurwerk!

Karen said...

WOW!!! SO beautiful!!! I am furiously trying to finish Mary Wigham - this will be my reward for getting that old WIP done!!!!

Susan said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Babs said...

Het ziet er prachtig uit, wat mooi. Dat heeft ook vast heel wat werk gekost.

Val said...

Really beautiful, well done lovely work
Val x

Claire said...

Wow great finish.

MoonBeam said...

Another beautiful finish. Congrats, Ineke. I just can't believe how fast you get these beauties finished.

Take care.

Bobbi

Joysze said...

Stunning, Ineke!!!! :D