March 28, 2013

Sparkly Peacock Mandala part 1

 

This is the centre part of Chatelaine's Sparkly Peacock Mandala. And sparkly it is with loads of beads and the lovely Silk Lamé threads. I still have to add the big crystals on the empty spaces, but I 'll add them later because they catch the threads. DD and I wonder how the peacocks look like when they are stitched. So this project will stay on the frame for some time.
 
 
Happy Easter




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Echt Ineke, de peacock is geweldig. Deze komt zeker ook op mijn verlanglijstje, de kleuren zijn fantastisch.

Groetjes en fijne pasen,
Linda

Annie said...

It's stunning so far! I might have already said this, but I LOVE the colors!

Anonymous said...

Very,very pretty. Happy Easter to you too:)

Minnie said...

Very pretty, can't wait to see the peacock.

Susan said...

Great colors in that one. Love the chicken!

Stitching Noni said...

So sparkly.. Love it :)
Happy Easter

Giovanna said...

A beautiful start - look forward to more.

Anne said...

Exactly what Linda wrote!! Love it, love it!! It's beautiful!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those colors are just like the tails of the peacocks around here.

Beautiful birds and beautiful stitching.