This are the peacocks on top of the Sparkling Peacock Mandala. The other pairs have different colours and I wonder how they will look like. So I'll continue with the pair on the right or on the left side. Or both pairs before I'll switch to another project :o)
Pilou is enjoying the sun. I was puzzled about the position of her hind legs, but everything was normal when she stood again.
Thank you for all your lovely comments.


11 comments:
Beautiful and you as always are doing a great job.
Beautiful stitching.
Oh my gosh, those peacocks are so beautiful.
I always get a little thrill when I get to see the peacocks in our area. They usually hide pretty well.
So pretty!
Beautiful as always
Erna x
Hello
Beautiful peacocks and a very sweet kitty.
Beautiful stitching!! Love your cat! :)
Very handsome peacocks!
Such a beautiful peacock! I love the sparkles!!
Beautiful. Will be interesting to see the other pairs in their respective colors. Our dog slept with his legs splayed behind him also.
gorgeous peacocks
Post a Comment