So pretty! My Chatelaine is hibernating at the moment!
This looks so nice! Are those golden threads sparkley? It's quite hard to tell through a screen...
Another gorgeous pair - well done!
Absolutely gorgeous.
Your stitching is stunning!!
Lovely stitching, and such beautiful colors!
Ewww, Ineke - these are BEAUTIFUL! I am really trying to ignore this one, I am out of wall space!
Nice and colourful.
Lovely. :-)
Beautiful. You are inspiring to pull out one of my Chatelaine charts. I keep putting them aside because their instructions seem so daunting. But they are just so beautiful when finished.
Very beautiful!! :)
Gorgeous. What beautiful colours!
Prachtige pauwen zo te zien weer met aardig wat aparte steekjes.Groetjes Yvon.
beautiful stitching :)
Beautiful! Lots of sparkle in this one.
HelloJust found your blog.Those peacocks are stunning.You have some beautiful stitching on your blog.
They look beautiful.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
So pretty! My Chatelaine is hibernating at the moment!
This looks so nice! Are those golden threads sparkley? It's quite hard to tell through a screen...
Another gorgeous pair - well done!
Absolutely gorgeous.
Your stitching is stunning!!
Lovely stitching, and such beautiful colors!
Ewww, Ineke - these are BEAUTIFUL! I am really trying to ignore this one, I am out of wall space!
Nice and colourful.
Lovely. :-)
Beautiful. You are inspiring to pull out one of my Chatelaine charts. I keep putting them aside because their instructions seem so daunting. But they are just so beautiful when finished.
Very beautiful!! :)
Gorgeous. What beautiful colours!
Prachtige pauwen zo te zien weer met aardig wat aparte steekjes.
Groetjes Yvon.
beautiful stitching :)
Beautiful! Lots of sparkle in this one.
Hello
Just found your blog.
Those peacocks are stunning.
You have some beautiful stitching on your blog.
They look beautiful.
Post a Comment