November 24, 2012

Back from the framer

 

Today I got Spring Knotgarden back from the framer. It has the same colour and size of frame as Summer Knotgarden.
Here is a picture of my Knotgarden wall in the practice room.
 

Autumn Knotgarden still has to be finished and added to the collection. In January 2013 Isa and I are starting a SAL to stitch Autumn Knotgarden to a finish. I am really looking forward to this SAL.
 
Herbularius also came back frome the framer.
 

And I stitched a lot of Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow. My cold hasn't gone completely yet, so I'll have to stitch some more to cure it... It looks like I'm using any kind of excuse I can think of to have more stitching time ;o)  But I'm feeling much better already.
 

Thank you very much for your good wishes and lovely comments. They are much appreciated.

12 comments:

Giovanna said...

Oh wow, what beautiful framed pieces! Look forward to seeing Autumn join them. Glad you're better from your cold.

Pull the other thread said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your finished pieces are just gorgeous. The framing on them is lovely. I love your knotgarden wall.

Anonymous said...

Your wall is as beautiful as an art gallery. All your stitching is so detailed and GORGEOUS.

Hope you continue to feel better. Stitching may not CURE a cold, but it sure doesn't hurt!

Isabelle said...

Wow Ineke, your framed stitchings are just woderful !!! what a great wall you have !!
I wish you a nice week-end,
Isa

Unknown said...

Wat zien ze er mooi uit,de lijsten passen er heel goed bij.
Succes met het andere werk, wat er ook prachtig uit ziet trouwens.

Ik hoop dat je wel snel van die verkoudheid af zal raken, het lijkt me niet echt prettig.

Groetjes Yvon.

Susan said...

The pieces look amazing together. Perfect frame choices. Glad you are feeling better, but additional stitching does sound like it is in order to get back, and stay at, 100%.

Nancy M said...

Gorgeous collection of pieces! How nice to have all four soon! And your "Herb" is awesome too!

Anne said...

Absolutely beautiful stitching. Love the wall. Happy Stitching! :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful framed finish.

valerie said...

Gorgeous framing. I am in awe of your Knotgarden wall! Great progress on AoHRH!

Karen said...

WOW - I LOVE that wall with all of those hanging there! I don't have a wall big enough in my house to hold that many Chats! Great progress on HRH - I have that one in the stash, for "some day" :)

Ann said...

Wat hangen ze daar mooi bij elkaar! Nog ééntje en dan is de reeks compleet!
Groetjes,
Ann