December 4, 2012

Four blocks done

 

I added some ghosts and bats and a witch with a black cat to Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow.
 
My black (and ginger) cat Pilou doesn't seem to understand the idea of the cauldron....
 

Today the postman brought me the package with the kit for the Hydrangea Autumn Fog Mandala I ordered at ECC. It contains a lot of lovely coloured silks and beads!
But first I am going to stitch the next part of Chatelaine's Fire Lily Garden.

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the previous post!

11 comments:

Ann said...

Ik vind Autum at HRH zo'n mooi werk! Ligt al enkele jaartjes te wachten in m'n "to-do pile" en zou er n's dringend aan moeten beginnen! Ondertussen geniet ik via jouw blog wel mee.
Schattig die foto van Pilou ... tja, katten verstoppen zich nou eenmaal graag hé ;-)!
Groetjes,
Ann

Giovanna said...

Very nice, Ineke! Martina is on a roll, have you seen the teaser she just posted? It's all so tempting...

Anonymous said...

ROFL --- silly kitty!

Unknown said...

Je werk is zo mooi, de kleuren zijn echt volop Herfst,
Pilou is heel schattig zo.

Groetjes Yvon.

Gray Bonnet said...

Your Autumn at Hawk Run looks lovely! That's one of the many patterns on my to-do list!

Cathy said...

Your 4 completed blocks are beautiful. And what a cute kitty! Looks like he's up to something.
Cathy

Unknown said...

Hallo Ineke,

Je werk ziet er weer geweldig uit. Ben benieuwd naar de Autumn Fog Mandala. Wat is het elke keer weer een feest hè als er zo'n pakketje met de post binenkomt.

Groetjes,
Linda

Anne said...

Very nice Autumn stitch! Your cat has really beautiful green eyes! :)

Carol said...

Love those four blocks and your kitty is so cute, too!!

Susan said...

Autumn looks great. I also have it on my scrolls this week. I don't think I'll get to it, but it's pretty to look at. It looks as if Pilou has found the perfect hiding spot!

Melanie said...

Love Pilou peeking out from the cauldron. Your progress on AHRH is lovely. I've just signed up for the Hydragea Autumn Fog Mandela, hopefully I can get this stitched next year.