SO beautiful! I love seeing your progress on this!
Mooi!!En een jaar is zo om als je even met je ogen knippert, is het voorbij.Gelukkig kan je veel terug zien via je blog.Groetjes Yvon.
Beautiful. Another photo that makes me want to start another Chat now!
Oh my that is so pretty!!
So glad to see it out again....mine is so lonely hanging out on my floor stand with a bag over it. Maybe next year!
looking beautiful.
Zoals altijd zijn je borduurwerken schitterend!
Wow you stitch Chatelaine's a lot and do a really great job.
Gorgeous, wish I was brave enough to tackle one of these, they're so pretty!
Oh so lovely! Merry Christmas! :)
I am in awe of your beautiful stitching. Chatelaines are stunning designs & your stitching makes them come alive. I look forward to seeing the next lot of updates :)
It must be the Christmas season --- they look a little bit like Christmas trees to me. Very pretty.
That is ooooo pretty - lovely stitching .... another one for me to want !!Val x
Post a Comment
13 comments:
SO beautiful! I love seeing your progress on this!
Mooi!!
En een jaar is zo om als je even met je ogen knippert, is het voorbij.
Gelukkig kan je veel terug zien via je blog.
Groetjes Yvon.
Beautiful. Another photo that makes me want to start another Chat now!
Oh my that is so pretty!!
So glad to see it out again....mine is so lonely hanging out on my floor stand with a bag over it. Maybe next year!
looking beautiful.
Zoals altijd zijn je borduurwerken schitterend!
Wow you stitch Chatelaine's a lot and do a really great job.
Gorgeous, wish I was brave enough to tackle one of these, they're so pretty!
Oh so lovely! Merry Christmas! :)
I am in awe of your beautiful stitching. Chatelaines are stunning designs & your stitching makes them come alive. I look forward to seeing the next lot of updates :)
It must be the Christmas season --- they look a little bit like Christmas trees to me. Very pretty.
That is ooooo pretty - lovely stitching .... another one for me to want !!
Val x
Post a Comment