Yesterday I finished part 4 of Chatelaine's Fire Lily Garden. Now I'll have to wait till December 1th when the next part will be released. Though I have plenty of other Chatelaines to stitch I felt it was time for a break. So I dug Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow out of a pile of stash. I thought I had already stitched a part of block 12. But this turned out to be only a part of the outlines...
Yesterday evening I stitched a horse with spaghetti-legs and a headless charioteer. And a part of a house.


11 comments:
The fire lily is beautiful Ineke
Val x
Gorgeous progress on the Fire Lily Garden. And it's so nice to see Autumn re-emerge :-)
Leuk om je andere werk ook weer eens te zien, hoewel ik me goed kan voorstellen dat je aan de Chatelaine wil doorwerken, die ziet er prachtig uit.
Groetjes Yvon.
Fire Lily Garden is beautiful.
Another beautiful Chatelaine! Thanks for sharing & groetjes,
Carolien
Love Love Love!
'Fire Lily' is so gorgeous. Your stitching is just beautiful, and the design is so unique!
Blessings!
Great progress on Fire Lily.
Looking forward to seeing your progress on Autumn at HRH.
Hallo Ineke,
Wij kennen elkaar niet maar ik wilde je even laten weten dat ik je Fire Lily geweldig vind. Zelf ben ik nog een beginner als het om Chatelaine's gaat. Ben zelf bezig met de Taj Mahal Garden en een Mini Mystery.
Groet,
Linda
Absolutely stunning Ineke! I can't wait for the next part too :D Autumn Hawk Hollow is a lovely design too!
Fire Lilies is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more of your Hawk Run Hollow.
Post a Comment