Last week I had a nasty cold which I tried to cure with lots of stitching. Till now this treatment didn't work out as I hoped so it will be necessary to continue.
I stitched the giant turkey during the IHSWeekend.
Nice going on the turkey, and I hope you stitch enough to cure your cold. Then, of course, you'll have to keep on stitching to prevent it from coming back :-)
Ik hoop dat je je wel iets beter voelt, misschien kan je de verkoudheid aan iemand over doen? De Kalkoen is prachtig geworden en zoals Giovanna zegt, keep on stitching.
Good luck with the stitching cure! I'd like to say that's a cute turkey, but I'm not sure that's the right word for him :) Have you seen one of those up close? Yikes! LOL Beautiful work!
14 comments:
Hello Ineke,
What a funny comment you have ... but nevertheless I hope you'll recover soon! Happy stitching and 'beterschap!'
Groetjes, Carolien
Oh dear, you better go on stiching ;)
I hope that you are feeling better!
I love the giant turkey!
The best remedy you can imagine. Two nice designs!
Have fun!
Ann
Nice going on the turkey, and I hope you stitch enough to cure your cold. Then, of course, you'll have to keep on stitching to prevent it from coming back :-)
Ik hoop dat je je wel iets beter voelt, misschien kan je de verkoudheid aan iemand over doen?
De Kalkoen is prachtig geworden en zoals Giovanna zegt, keep on stitching.
Groetjes Yvon.
Wat een geweldig leuk borduurwerk!
Hope more stitching cures your cold. It can't hurt!
He is quite plump. Handsome too!
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Wonderful turkey. I have always believed that stitching or crafting of any kind is a great cure for everything that might ail you.
Maybe you just need to stitch more to kick the cold ;). Great progress!
Good luck with the stitching cure!
I'd like to say that's a cute turkey, but I'm not sure that's the right word for him :) Have you seen one of those up close? Yikes! LOL Beautiful work!
Hope you feel better soon. The turkey is cute.
Beautiful stiching.
Post a Comment