November 2, 2012

Four Fire Lilies


All four Fire Lilies are finished now and also the outlines of the other leaf shape ornaments in the corners are done.  Now Herbularius is finished I have a set of empty scroll rods waiting for a new start. So I signed up for the Hydrangea Autumn Fog Garden and ordered the kit from ECC.
Yesterday I brought Herbularius and Spring Knotgarden to the framer. In about three weeks they will be ready.

Pilou is watching the birds in the back garden keeping her head as low as possible.


9 comments:

Giovanna said...

Very nice progress, and beautiful colours.

Marianne said...

Oooh wauw beautiful !!
greetings Marianne

Brigitte said...

This looks so beautiful!

Susan said...

Love the colors in this one. You have made really great progress. Looking forward to seeing your framed pieces. That is one determined cat, there doesn't look to be much space for her to perch on. Do your cats talk to the birds? I'm not sure if mine are asking me to let them out or just telling the birds that they are lucky they are outside and not subject to the great hunting skills of the amazing domestic lion! LOL

Anonymous said...

This mandela might be my favorite so far. I love the gold in it.

Unknown said...

Mooi die lelie's, prachtige kleuren.
Pilou kan dat zeker een hele tijd volhouden, ze heeft zo een heel mooi plekje.

Groetjes Yvon.

Anne said...

So beautiful Ineke!! I can't wait to see the Hyacinth Garden. I considered purchasing it but I already have a number of projects on the go. And I can't wait to see Herb framed!!!

Jo said...

Beautiful stitching and the colours look so vibrant mixed with the gold.

The Maiden said...

Great progress, and ohh the framer!