September 3, 2012

Watergarden update

 

While Pilou and Donald get used to their new home and to their new 'friend' Casper I stitched another part of Chatelaine's Watergarden.
Donald met the vet already, because he had an eye infection. In the animal shelter are a lot of cats with a respiratory infection and we think he got this too in a mild way. Fortunately Donald allows me to do ointment in his eye without struggling.
Casper was scratching his ears and also got some kind of ointment. We think he has a flea allergy though I treated him before the new cats came into the house. And I treated the new cats as soon as possible. It looks as if he stopped scratching now.
Pilou and Donald are very friendly, playfull and chatty cats. We are glad we decided to give them a new home.
While I write this Pilou startles me by jumping on the back of my chair in my neck! And again... and again...

Thank you very much for your interest and your lovely comments.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching! I love the blues in the center. Very pretty.

Glad the new kitties are getting settled in. Hope everyone is well soon.

Giovanna said...

Nice going on the Watergarden, and glad to read that your new little ones are settling in.

Unknown said...

Fijn dat de nieuwe katjes het zo goed doen, en dat Casper ook geen "problemen"met ze heeft.
Dat lijkt me toch even afwachten als er nieuwe bijkomen.

Je Watergarden ziet er prachtig uit, leuk om te zien dat er weer wat is bijgekomen.

Groetjes YVon.

Anonymous said...

It's looking fantastic. What a gorgeous piece this is.
Great to hear that the cats are doing so fine.

The Maiden said...

Great progress, hope the kitties are doing better (adjusting and recovering)!

Val said...

Ohhh that is beautiful Ineke ... I am trying not to be tempted :)

Val x

Susan said...

Watergarden is beautiful! Glad the cats are settling in.

Joysze said...

And you're a super typer, to not have mistakes with Pilou jumping on you. :D

Watergarden looks soooooo good! :D