Donald
A five year old very shy boy.
Pilou
A three year old playful girl.
Because of an operation and maggots they had to shave half of her body.
We went to the animal shelter to look around because the house was so empty and quiet with only one cat left. And immediately fell in love with these two. We hope Casper will get used to the new cats soon. He is a bit upset at the moment, but not angry towards them. We all have to become acquainted with each other and this will take some time.

14 comments:
Ze zien er lief uit.
Veel plezier met ze, ik hoop snel nog wat foto's van ze te zien.
Groetjes Yvon.
Hello
What lovely cats, they are so sweet!
Hope they will settle with in well and that Casper feels better with them soon it will take some time.
Holly x
I was so sorry to hear that Cleo had passed away. Donald and Pilou look like they will be good company though and I'm sure Casper will get used to them being around soon enough.
Lovely additions to your family. Maybe you should pass on to Casper what I tell my fuzzies, "Remember how lucky you are and share some of it with XXX."
Such pretty kitties!! I'm glad you were able to find two more to share your home with.
Congratulations on your new family members!
Well done you for choosing two cats that really deserve a second chance!
They both look very sweet. I'm sure they will settle in soon.
And no wonder poor Casper is a bit miffed with two strangers invading *his* house.
Two new furry friends! Donald is so beautiful and Pilou has such a funny face! I'm sure at the end Casper will get on well with them.
Wat leuk, heel veel plezier met de nieuwe poezen!'
Groetjes, Carolien
Lucky cats! So wonderful to give older cats a home.
They look like they are loving life.
They're lovely. I hope they all make friends soon.
Donald is a very handsome guy. I'm sure Pilou will be very appreciative of someone who will love her and keep her healthy and happy.
Congrats on your new children! :-)
Welcome to your new lovely friends!
They're so cute. And that picture of Pilou says a thousand words. She's like "mama, put down that silly thing and come play!!" Hehehe.
Post a Comment