Last weeks I made a lot of Civil War Chronicles month 12 blocks, because I couldn't keep my mind focussed on stitching the more complicated Chatelaines. There are 44 blocks in the piles: still 24 blocks to go. And the new 2013 Civil War quilt BOM by Marcus Brothers Fabrics and Judie Rothermel, the Civil War Melodies, is a real beauty too. So I'd better finish the top of this one as soon as possible ;o)
Thank you for all your kind and comforting words after we lost Cleo. They mean so much for us. And also thanks for all the other lovely comments.
4 comments:
Dat zijn heeeel veel lapjes.
Succes ermee, ik hoop dat dit werk je wat afleiding zal geven.
Groetjes Yvon.
Hello Inneke
Your fabric looks lovely, looking forward to seeing them joined up.
Holly x
You've kept your fingers busy! Can't wait to see this one finished.
Beautiful blocks! You make me want to pull out my singer!
Post a Comment