August 4, 2012

Herbularius part 11



Finally part 11 of Herbularius is finished! It seemed to take ages to stitch all these triangles. I should continue stitching all the flowers between them and go for a happy dance.
But I started another Chatelaine instead.

Some days ago DD met this beauty/creep in the garden. We've never seen a grashopper as big as this one in our garden before. His body is at least 7 centimetres long and his wings even longer. We observed him while he was eating flowers and noticed he squints!

 
And suddenly I got 200 followers! I am quite amazed about the fact so many of you are interested in my blog and have decided to become a follower. Thank you very much for your visits and lovely comments.

8 comments:

Andie said...

Herbie is fantastic!!!.... The grasshopper.... not so much :D

Shebafudge said...

Herb is stunning. Wow! Wow! Wow!

I'm with Andie...you can keep the grasshopper.

Giovanna said...

Congrats on finishing part 11 - beautiful!

Unknown said...

Herbularis lijkt wel al bijna af, maar ik denk zomaar dat je er nog wel even mee bezig bent.
Mooiefoto van de sprinkhaan, zo groot heb ik ze hier ook nog niet gezien.

Groetjes Yvon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is HUGE!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching!
Congratulations on reaching 200 followers!

Sarah said...

Herbularius is gorgeous!! What's your new start?

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Stunning work.