July 24, 2012

July IHSW



During the July IHSW I stitched some more of the triangles of Herbularius part 11. They are easy to stitch, but slowing down and a bit boring. I try to keep focused on the lovely plants between the triangles (part 12) as some kind of reward.
And my extra bonus is a new start: Hortus Viridarium.


My dragonfly socks are finished!


And I added some more blocks to the Civil War Chronicles quilt month 12 piles. Still 57 blocks to go.

Thank you for your kind comments and birthday wishes to Cleo. They are much appreciated.

16 comments:

Giovanna said...

Herbularius is so beautiful - keep going, you're almost done :-)

twinpeakprimitives said...

July IHSW is coming along beautifully!
Great finish on dragonfly socks!They look fantastic!

Congratulations

Unknown said...

Leuke projecten heb je zo onder handen.

de sokken zijn mooi geworden, leuk om te zien dat het nu een paar is.

Groetjes Yvon.

Ann said...

Veel leuke dingen om te zien ... de tuin wordt mooier elke keer dat je een foto laat zien, de sokken zien er warm en comfortabel uit en de quilt wordt duidelijk "groot" :-)
Groetjes,
Ann

Sally said...

Hello

Found your blog through Random Ramblings blog.

Your Herbularius project is beautiful.

Lovely socks too.

Bea said...

Like your socks! Herbularius is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great socks!!!! :0) Well, you KNOW how I love that pattern and your yarn choice is lovely. Hope you get some cool weather soon so you can actually wear them for more than just the photo shoot.

mdgtjulie said...

Herbie is looking gorgeous, Ineke. You've gotten quite a bit accomplished lately, I see. Way to go! You'll be happy dancing soon!!

The Maiden said...

This is the most fun I have ever had on a post! Herb. is looking amazing, it makes me want to start a chat, and I just learned how to knit this weekend so your socks are inspiring! The quilt squares look lovely and now I want to go home and get out my brother sewing maching. I am putting you on my blog roll right now!

Joysze said...

You know how much I love your Chats, right? Herb has me drooooooling, it's so gorgeous. But your socks!! LOVE them!! and they're so matchy. They look all comfy and warm too. :D

Carolien said...

Leuke sokken en wat is je herbularius toch prachtig!

Hartelijke groet, Carolien

Anonymous said...

Hallo

Just been browsing your blog. Your stitching is beautiful, the Chatelaines are stunning!

Your socks are great, they look very cosy.

Happy belated birthday to Cleo, she's a sweetie.
Happy weekend.

Shebafudge said...

Lovely progress on Herb. The socks are gorgeous, I wish I could knit.

You have a great pile of blocks there. Can't wait to see progress with them!

Shebafudge said...

Lovely progress on Herb. The socks are gorgeous, I wish I could knit.

You have a great pile of blocks there. Can't wait to see progress with them!

Anne said...

Oooh love it! It's looking more beautiful with every post!! Those socks look so cozy and comfy!!

Valentina said...

A really busy bee you've been lately! As always, I'm completely in love with Herbularius!!