July 20, 2012

Raffle 2012 finished



The beads arrived, so I could finish this lovely small Chatelaine mandala garden. Because I didn't have enough leftovers of the Dinky Dyes 'nashi' to stitch all the bricks in the wall I used DMC 733 for them.


Today is Cleo's birthday. She is 18 years old now!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish and happy birthday Cleo! What a cutie

twinpeakprimitives said...

Congratulation on Cleo's 18th birthday. She is so pretty..

Chatelaine Mandala looks fantastic! Well done!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Cleo!
Beautiful finish!

Giovanna said...

Congrats on the lovely finish, and Happy Birthday, Cleo!

Manuela said...

It's a lovely finsh.
Happy Birthday Cleo.

Greetings Manuela

Ann said...

Hoi Ineke,
Deze "free" Chatelaine vond ik al van bij de start een pareltje. Jouw finish bewijst dit nog n's!
Dikke proficiat aan Cleo met haar verjaardag - 18 jaar is toch al heel mooi voor een kat, zoniet uitzonderlijk!
Groetjes,
Ann

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, my Gosh!!! Ineke, she's looking wonderful for her age. I can only hope my Yes Dear lives as long as your Cleo. She's a beautiful animal. And grats on your finish for the Raffle. It's lovely. I love the lacy look of the blackwork. Great job!!

Shebafudge said...

Beautiful work - congratulations!

I thought it was only our Smudge that slept all twisted round like that. Happy birthday to Cleo. x x

Unknown said...

Allereerst gefeliciteerd met Cleo, dat is een hele leeftijd.

Raffle ziet er prachtig uit.

Groetjes Yvon.

Anne Marieke said...

Happy Birthday to Cleo! 18 is quite an age for a pussycat. She looks rather comfy on L.'s pretty quilt.

Love your Raffle 2012 garden. The beads really add a touch of beauty.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Cleo! :-)

McKenna C. said...

Hello!
I just found your blog, and I love it! Congratulations on your finish! If you have time, I would love it if you could check out my blog.

~McKenna
http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

Joysze said...

YAY on the Raffle finish. So beautiful.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CLEO!!! She looks all comfy. Hehehe.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching!

Cristiana said...

Lindos trabalhos! Lindos gatinhos!! Um abraço.