All the stitching of Chatelaine's Raffle 2012 garden is done! Now I have to wait till the postman brings me the bead pack I ordered from ECC. This package also includes the fabric and beads for the Hortus Viridarium. The threads are already waiting in a box. I wonder how long I can resist another new start ;o)
Welcome to all my new followers!
Thank you all for your visits and lovely comments.
11 comments:
Beautiful stitching, looking forward to seeing the beads attached.
Very pretty - well done!
It is very beautiful.
Greetings Manuela
I know this is going to be more fabulous once you add the bling :)
What a gorgeous little garden! And just think how beautiful it will be when the beads are attached. Another trip to the framer's, Ineke?
Das ist eine wunderschöne Stickerei.
Liebe Grüße Grit
Замечательно получилось!! Я уже тоже почти закончила Raffle :-)
Mooi geworden en straks nog mooier met de glinsterende kralen erop.
Groetjes Yvon.
Wat is die mooi !
That is a very pretty garden - well done - lovely stitching :)
Val x
Stunning Ineke!! I love the lacy frills on the outside of the design. Martina is an amazing designer!
Post a Comment