Very pretty socks!
Mooie sokken!Lukt het goed met die sate-prikkers??? ;)
The design shows up in the enlarged view of the photo. Really like the color changes. Very pretty.
Very pretty!
Really love the color changes on the yarn you choose, really great. I keep thinking I need to try knitting socks it looks like such fun.
I LOVE them in that color! Wow! What a different look.
Wat zien het er prachtig uit!Succes met het vervolg.Groetjes Yvon.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very pretty socks!
Mooie sokken!
Lukt het goed met die sate-prikkers??? ;)
The design shows up in the enlarged view of the photo. Really like the color changes. Very pretty.
Very pretty!
Really love the color changes on the yarn you choose, really great. I keep thinking I need to try knitting socks it looks like such fun.
I LOVE them in that color! Wow! What a different look.
Wat zien het er prachtig uit!
Succes met het vervolg.
Groetjes Yvon.
Post a Comment