Today I finished the part with the gates on the top right side of Chatelaine's Watergarden. One of my Summer 2012 goals is to finish this beauty.
Now I'll switch to Herbularius to complete part 10. The last part will be released this weekend and finishing Herbularius is another of the Summer 2012 goals.
And the first of the jaywalker socks is done. So I've got a set of needles to start the dragonfly socks of Dee's KAL. Is this the start of developing a 'single sock syndrome' I wonder?


14 comments:
nah! do a jaywalker. do a dragonfly. do a jaywalker, dragonfly. Then you'll be done 2 pair! ;-)
The jaywalker looks great!
Wat is je borduurwerk weer mooi!
Haha, en de poes gaat in je tenen happen!
Doet die van mij tenminste...soms.
Love the socks and the Watergarden looks so nice it is going to be beautiful. Great work.
Watergarden is coming along beautifully! Very well done!
Socks look great but your cat looks more beautiful than socks :)))
That yarn is just too cool on the socks. Love it!
As always your stitching is just amazingly. Love seeing it all.
Die Stickerei Watergarden sieht Klasse aus.
Liebe Grüße
Manuela
I agree with Dee - alternate patterns. You won't get bored and you'll eventually have two pairs. Great progress on Watergarden - it is one of my favorite Chatelaines as the colors are so vibrant.
Yaaay, nice sock! And Watergarden is looking great.
Today I discovered your stitching blog and have been enjoying seeing your beautiful stitching and knitting. 'Chatelaine's Watergarden' is lovely, and I love your new sock and the sweet little furbaby kitty checking it out too!
Blessings!
Watergarden looks great! Love the sock!
Oooo, Jaywalkers! That's my most favorite-st pattern of all! :)
Haha! That picture of your cat is adorable! Love the socks!! Oh, and watergarden too of course!!! It's stunning!
Your watergarden is lovely. Think the dragonfly socks are great, definitely knit alternates then you will always be doing something different! Kitty is gorgeous ;0)
Gorgeous stitchingg
Post a Comment