June 8, 2012

Herbularius: another small garden



This is the third of the small gardens of Chatelaine's Herbularius. The purple bushes are complicated to stitch, but lovely when they are finished. Still one small garden to go. And half of part 10 with the artichokes and the grape leafs.
But I couldn't resist a try-out of the part 11 triangles. Just had to see how they would look when they are stitched.


Thank you for your lovely and inspiring comments.

13 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Oh my goodness, Ineke. This is so beautiful. Love the jessicas and those triangles are so pretty.

Gorgeous stitching!! :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!

Giovanna said...

Really lovely - it's coming along beautifully!

Anonymous said...

I know the small purple things are bushes, but they look almost icy. BEAUTIFUL!

MarchAnn said...

Ineke, you are doing such a nice job on Herbie it's beautiful. I am stuck on part 2 because of my move to Florida and well all the other things I want to work on but you give me a puch everytime you post your progress.

Erna said...

Beautiful, as always
Erna x

MoonBeam said...

Breath taking and beautiful as always. I've run out of superlatives for your beautiful work and photos of your Chatelaine pieces! Great work.

Bobbi

Unknown said...

Prachtig!!!
Wat een hoop verschillende steken zitten er toch in, het is echt leuk om de foto aan te klikken en dan de vergroting goed te bekijken.

Een fijn weekend.

Groetjes Yvon.

mdgtjulie said...

It looks fabulous, Ineke. I love the purple bushes. They're gorgeous. And the colors, Ahhhhhh. It so pretty. Great job!!

~Narita said...

I love it that you have the beads on already. I havent done any of mine yet. Sooo pretty!!!!!

Anne said...

REally gorgeous Ineke!! I love the colours and all the beautiful specialty stitches! Those little grape leafs look simple but I'm sure they aren't!!

Stitching Noni said...

Such a gorgeous design. It looks stunning! Well done ;0). I think I would have done the same & started the triangles just to see what they look like!

Valentina said...

I love your stiching! This is one really gorgeous design!