June 18, 2012

June IHSW



Sometimes I have the feeling I've been stitching and stitching for hours without any result. The grape leafs of Herbularius are one of these parts. But they are finished now! I only have to stitch the artichokes on the sides to complete part 10.

But as I mentioned in one of the previous posts: Fire Lily Garden is calling very loudly. So on Sunday afternoon I started the top flower. This part goes very fast. I hope I'll have some time to finish the flower later today.


Thank you for al the good wishes to mom and for your lovely comments on my stitching. And welcome to my new followers. Thank you for your interest in my blog.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous, love it

Diane (di) said...

Ineke, they are both stunning. I enlarged Herbularius and the sparkle and your beautiful stitches... gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Het ziet er prachtig uit(volgens mij val ik in herhaling), het blijft zo leuk om updates te zien van je werk.

Groetjes Yvon.

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Ineke, your work is always sooooo beautiful! I have to get Herbularius before the class ends next month and your wonderful WIPs have a lot to do with that! Thank you so much for sharing your stunning stitching!

Giovanna said...

They both look great!

Val said...

Herbie is looking stunning Ineke ! I also love the Fire Lily Garden ...

Val x

Suburban Stitcher said...

WOW!!!! Love your top flower on the Lily Mandala! I haven't started this newest part yet either...and definitely need to!

Ann said...

Hoi Ineke,
Jouw Herbularius ziet er super uit en wat ben je dicht bij de laatste delen!
De aanzet van je bloem is ondertussen goed gemaakt (schitterende vurige kleuren trouwens)!
Groetjes,
Ann

Marie-Christine said...

It's wonderful. C'est très beau!

~Narita said...

oh its so pretty! Will you frame yours? I think I shall mine

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching - I like watching these grow!

Stitching Noni said...

They are both stunning. So much work & such gorgeous stitching as always ;0)

Beaupippin said...

Lovely work as always, cant wait to see the finishes x

Manuela said...

Dein Herbularius ist wunderschön. Auch die Fire Lily gefällt mir sehr gut. Bin gespannt wie es weitergeht.

Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Melissa said...

Herbularius looks beautiful!

I love the colors in the top flower, and look forward to seeing your progress :)

Bea said...

Herbularius is stunning. Lovely colours in the top flower.

Deb said...

Both your pieces are incredible. Your Herbularius is just incredible. I don't even want to think of the amount of stitching that has gone into that. I've done a couple Chatelaines so I know their intensity, but you don't like thinking about it. It's just beautiful!

Karen said...

Herbularius looks wonderful!! I would love to see that one in person! Fire Lily coming along great, too - can't wait to see more of both of these!

Anonymous said...

I love how rich the colors are on the mandellas. So beautiful and although it seems slow to you, I am in AWE of how quickly you stitch!

Valentina said...

I'm totally in love with your Herbularius! I'm pretty sure that as soon as it'll be avaible, after the class will end next month I'll buy it, it'll be my first Chatelaine!

♥ Nia said...

Gorgeous :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Great progress!