June 20, 2012

Fire Lily Garden part 2



Quick and easy! The first of the fire lilies is finished already. There is a bit confusion, because the name of the online class is  'Fire Lily Garden Mandala' and on the chart it is called 'Tiger Lily Garden Mandala'. These are different plants with some similarities in their looks and both are very pretty.

Yesterday I caught this pigeon eating weeds between the tiles of the terrace. I hope he'll invite a lot of family for lunch today! And for dinner too....



10 comments:

Giovanna said...

What a stunning lily - great going!

Ann said...

Wat een mooie bloem!

Dat die duif maar veel vriendjes en vriendinnetjes laat langskomen! ;-)

Groetjes,
Ann

StitchyDon said...

That fire lily is really striking !!! Congrats !

Donna

http://donnascrossstitch.blogspot.co.uk/

Suburban Stitcher said...

beautiful stitching!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The fire lily is lovely. It reminds me of Epidendrum Radicans orchids.

What a chubby little pidgeon. Hope he eats his fill.

Ruth said...

Oooo I love the fire lily. It's simply beautiful.

Good luck on sponsoring the most successful pigeon buffet! :)

Susan said...

. The color on the flower is amazing! I was on the fence on this one but seeing the colors on yours has pushed me into gotta have. I'm not sure if I should thank you or not. LOL!

Valentina said...

Love the Fire lily flower! I just know this Chatelaine will be as gorgeous as Herbularius!

Stitching Noni said...

The orange fire lily is beautiful! Hope Mr Pigeon came back for more dinner!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching!