Today I finished the water lily in the first of the triangle shaped ponds of Chatelaine's Watergarden. This weekend is IHSW again and my plan is to stitch a lot more of Watergarden.
And perhaps make rows of the Civil War Chronicles blocks. All the 68 blocks are finished now!
As you can see Pilou is getting fur on her back again. It is still a bit thin and a lot more red than we expected.


13 comments:
Your waterlily is lovely. Pilou looks like she's going to be a beautiful, happy cat when everything grows back and she's totally settled.
Your water lily is beautiful. I love all the beading in it. And can't wait to see your CWC blocks. I'm just about to get mine out again and work on them, but I was only done through Month 2 - I have a long way to go!!
WHOAH!!!! Ineke!!! Gorgeous!!!
Awww, Pilou is having a quiet moment!... wait, or is she thinking about how she's going to pounce? LOL!!!
Hello Ineke, I love your waterlily corner: i didn't know very well this design from martina and I realise that it is just nice !!! You are tempting me...lol.....your stitches seem so regular : do you stitch with one or two plies ??
Pilou looks so quiet in his armchair:)
Have a lovely evening,
I LOVE that corner. The beading is gorgeous. Have fun on your stitching weekend.
That is so very beautiful!! Gorgeous kitty too. :)
Gorgeous water lily. Same goes for Pilou. Glad she's settling down so nicely and that her fur is growing back. She looks like she will have very silky hair :)
A very pretty corner! Glad to see that Pilou is recovering nicely.
Beautiful work, Ineke! I love the beading in that waterlily pond.
Pilou is looking so happy! And so lovely to see that her fur is growing back.
It's looking beautiful so far! Can't wait to see it as it progresses! Happy IHSW!
Pilou's coloration is just beautiful, so glad she is doing better! Great progress too, cannot wait to see more!
Your stitching is just beautiful! Give Pilou a snuggle for me.
beautiful stitching :D
Post a Comment