September 18, 2012

September IHSW

 

Because I wanted to finish all the triangle shaped ponds of Chatelaine's Watergarden my IHSW update is a day late. I think I'll continue stitching this beauty till it is finished.

Thank you for your visits and lovely comments.

20 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Just beautiful. Well done.

Unknown said...

Mooi, je gaat snel, nog even en je bent helemaal rond.

Groetjes Yvon.

Julie said...

Wow.Looks great.

Giovanna said...

That's a lot done, and it's very pretty indeed.

Sarah said...

Lovely Ineke! Makes me want to pull mine out and get it done. :)

♥ Nia said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Bea said...

That is just gorgeous. Such lovely stitching.

Marcy said...

Beautiful!

Deb said...

Watergarden is beautiful. I can see why you would want to get if finished. Very stunning.

The Maiden said...

An what a beauty it is! I envy your staminia, I don't know I could stick with sucha difficult project so long!

Susan said...

Beautiful stitching. The colors in this one are so vibrant. Your photos definitely make me want to start mine because nine Chatelaine WIPs are just not enough!

Minnie said...

Excellent stitching and I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.
Your stitching is beautiful.
Hope you have a good weekend.

Erica said...

I had to take a look at your blog after reading its name! LOL! I can so identify! I have 5 of the little furry darlings!
Lovely stitching!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! I look forward to seeing your finish :)

Val said...

Wow that is beautiful well done Inneke

Val x

Anne said...

Stunning Ineke! beautiful progress!!

Joysze said...

Ineke... it's stunning!! And YAY!!!!! For going full on with this one. :D

Isabelle said...

Ineke, your new progress is just gorgeous : what a nice stitching you are doing !!
Have a nice evening :))

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :)