It has been quite a while since my last post. How time flies!!
I stitched a lot of Watergarden as you can see. Only the water on three sides, a row of bricks, some fan shaped things around the centre part and a lot of beads and crystals have to be done and another Chatelaine is finished.
I also finished the Civil War Chronicles top! It is HUGE!! The finished size is 108 by 108 inch.
Casper thought the top was a cosy bed while I was attaching the borders.
All the cats are doing fine and get settled and get used to each other.
These starlings are gathering on top of the neighbour's roof before starting their journey to warmer regions. They are so funny to watch, because they always argue about the best spot on the roof.
Thank you for all your lovely and inspiring comments!




15 comments:
Wat ziet het er weer mooi uit.
En Casper probeert de quilt gelijk maar even uit, hij zal zijn plekje straks wel weten te vinden.
Er zijn dit jaar bij ons niet zoveel spreeuwen, ik denk dat de kauwtjes ze allemaal verjagen,helaas.
Succes met de laatste loodjes bij beide projecten.
Groetjes Yvon.
What a lovely post!
Everything looks gorgeous including your floppy Casper :)
Well done!
Greetings
i really like that quilt - amazing!
Watergarden is coming along beautifully, but oh my goodness, that quilt is just *spectacular*! Now I want to learn to quilt... Congrats on the huge achievement.
Hello Ineke, oh ! oh ! your Watergarden is close to be done : another gorgeous finish !!
Your quilt top is not only Huge but also very beautiful: I like the colors you chose for it :)
You kitty looks very confort in your sweet home !! and how funny are the birds all together on your roof waiting for their next journey.
Have a great day,
Isa
You Watergarden and quilt top are both stunning as always. Casper looks so comfortable keeping you company! :)
Great progress on both projects.
The picture doesn't show how HUGE your Civil War quilt top actually is.
It is amazingly beautiful.
And Watergarden is coming along beautifully too.
Another trip to the framer's will be necessary soon.
both needleworks are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the finish on the quilt top.
Watergarden looks wonderful!! And your Civil War Quilt is wonderful. I just pulled out Month 3 to work on and now that I've seen yours, I'm really inspired to finish it up!!
Ineke... Watergarden looks great!!! You're almost done with that!!! :D
That quilt is amazing and awww, Casper... :D
Your Civil War Quilt is amazing x
Both projects are absolutely stunning!
Both Watergarden and your quilt are spectacular!
gorgeous stitching :D
lovely stitching and great quilt!
Post a Comment