During the October IHSWeekend I finally finished Chatelaine's Herbularius! It really is time for a trip to the framer again. Because it is vacation over here I'll try to go at the end of this week and take Herbularius and Spring Knotgarden with me.
I also stitched some leafs of the Fire Lilies. I'll continue with the lovely coloured flowers.
Last week Donald and Casper have been to the vet's again. Donald left three very bad molars with big holes and infected roots when I took him home. Poor cat! He must have had a terrible toothache! And Casper had an echo of his heart which showed the HCM got worse. He is on medication now and is breathing with less noise and shows more activity. We'll see what future will bring.
Thanks for your lovely coments on previous posts.


20 comments:
Beautiful finish and new start. I hope that Casper is feeling better.
What a wonderful finish!!
Het ziet er prachtig uit, het zijn volgens mij wel echt geduld werken, met al die verschillende steken.
Ik hoop dat Donald en Casper zich snel beter gaan voelen dat zal voor jou ook wel wat rust geven.
Groetjes Yvon.
Beautiful finish! The complexity of those designs amaze me, and you do lovely work! Fire Lily is coming along nicely as well. Hope your kitties are both feeling better soon!
Hoi Ineke,
All je Chatelaine stukken (deze en vorige posts) zien er heel mooi uit.
Hopelijk gaat het snel beter Donald en Casper!
Groetjes,
Ann
Great finish. Gratulation.
Greetings Manuela
Congratulations on the gorgeous finish! I hope that your cats' health will improve very soon.
Hello
Thank you for visiting my blog and for the kind comments.
Congratulations on your finish, it is truly beautiful.
Fire Lily Garden is stunning too.
Poor Donald, those teeth must have hurt! I hope Casper feels better soon.
Such a beautiful finish!! And your Fire Lily Garden is beautiful too. Hope the fur babies are both feeling 100% soon!
Herbularius and Fire Lilies are beautiful! Happy dance!! I hope the fur babies are feeling better.
Congrats on your finish! Herbularius is stunning, as is Fire Lily Garden! Your work is awesome!
YOU FINISHED IT!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Herbie looks SOOOOOO good, Ineke!! :D
And you even had time for Fire Lilies. Love the color blends in there.
Awww, how is Donald doing? Can he eat? Poor Casper. :( Glad that he's breathing easier.
Gorgeous finish and hope your babies feel better.
Many congratulations Ineke on your new finish : it is really stunning !!
I hope Casper feels better today :)
Wauw! Echt zo mooi! Gefeliciteerd met je finish. Je andere chat's zien er ook prachtig uit.
Ik hoop dat je katten nu snel opknappen.
Gorgeous finish. Hope your pets are both feeling better.
Gorgeous work!! So intricate!! :)
Congrats on your finish! It is beautiful! I can't wait to see more of Fire Lilies :)
Oh no, now I want to do this one!!! Your finish is absolutely stunning, and the sad part is I bet it is even better in person! Great finish!
Congrats on finishing Herbularius, it's really beautiful. Hoping your furry friends feel better now.
Post a Comment