Part 3 of Chatelaine's Hortus Viridarium is finished. I didn't attach the crystals yet, because they will probably catch threads while I stitch the next parts. Now I am doubting between stitching the next part of the Fire Lilies or finishing Herbularius.
@ Gio: a huge amonut of rice stitches, 224 in total!
And especially for Joyce: a picture of all three cats. I had to persuade them a bit with some delicious tinned catfood ;o)
Thank you very much for your kind comments. They are much appreciated!


14 comments:
Love the stitching. And that picture of your cats looks like what's going on at my house right now!
Cathy
How lovely to see the three cats together!
And your Hortus isn't bad either ;o)
Great progress!
Hello Ineke, congratulations on your stitching which is coming along nicely :)
This photo with your three cats is very cute :))
Very pretty - looks like a huge amount of... whatever stitches :-) The cats are adorable.
Hortis looks a bit Celtic! Very pretty.
Ooooo...one of your kitties is the fuzzy kind.
It's very pretty! I love the colors of green in it. And your way of getting the photo shoot - perfect. No cat will turned down some tinned catfood!
ook deze ziet er weer prachtig uit, en de foto van je katten is prachtig.
Zijn ze nooit van elkaars bordje aan het eten?
Groetjes Yvon.
Hortus is looking wonderful!! And cute kitties!
Chastelaine's Hortus Viridarium is gorgeous! What patience you have to have stitched so many rice stitches!
Sweet pussy cats, eating their dinner all together:)
Blessings!
AHAHAAHA!!! Thanks, Ineke! Love the picture of Casper, Donald, and Pilou. :D :D :D
Hortus is sooooo beautiful!!!! :D Tough decision on what to stitch next. Did you do the dart thing? ;)
Hortus is beautiful! Funny how now that things are changing color my eyes are craving green and your photo is perfect. Yummmmm, canned mice - even my cats might eat peacefully together with that.
Congratulations on your finish!! Stunning!!
And your other stitching is lovely too, and the cats are just adorable
Came to you from Dee's blog. LOVE your cats . I have, 3 as well. No longhairs though..yours is gorgeous...
someday!
Thank you for the pic of your furry band, they're so nice!
Post a Comment