December 2, 2011

Another one done

Pattern 6 of the BBD Anniversaries of the Heart series is finished too. On this one I added both my parent's initials and the year of their marriage. The proverb suits my mother. And also their marriage, though mom is a widow for seventeen years now.

The second Christmas ball is hanging in the 'tree'. I am not planning to knit ALL of them Dee, just a couple.

Thank you for your visit and for your lovely comments.

8 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Ineke, the BBD is beautiful... I bet your Mother will be touched when she sees it. Anniversaries of the Heart is a gorgeous series. Love the knitted Christmas ball, too.

Giovanna said...

Sooo pretty! The knitted ball looks like fun too.

Susan said...

Smoking needles - both knitting and stitching! Both finishes are beautiful.

Sarah said...

Wow! Love both! The BBD is so pretty and delicate and the Christmas ball is so cheerful!

Anonymous said...

You knit beautifully. Another cute Christmas ball!

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Wonderful finish and I just loooove the Christmas ball too!

Joysze said...

Love them both, Ineke!!!

Minnie said...

I'm sure your mom will love BBD.