December 20, 2011

IHSW December

During the last IHSWeekend of this year I finished part 10 of the BBD 'Anniversaries of the Heart' series. CV is my mother's grandmother. Their both first names are Carolina.
I also started the next and last part of the series, the bonus sampler. And knitted some more Christmas balls.
I forgot to mention that S de J of AotH 12 is the lady on the photograph of the old house of one of the previous posts.
Thank you very much for your visits and your lovely comments. They mean very much to me.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Je huisje ziet er goed uit, succes met het volgende project.

Fijne feestdagen alvast.

Groetjes Yvon.

Diane (di) said...

Ineke, great job on your hermit weekend. :) Such beautiful colors and I love watching your progress with this series.

Chris said...

You are so close to finishing this series. It looks wonderful.
I think the knitted balls look great too!!

Anonymous said...

Prachtig huis Ineke. Dit serie is toch echt heel mooi.
Hele fijne kerstdagen toegewenst. :)

Susan said...

Beautiful! This is my favorite of the series.

Giovanna said...

Another beautiful one , well done!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Love the colors in this one.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ooohhh wat is dit mooi zeg , het is een pracht werkje en ..... het is heel mooi geborduurt !!!!

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on finishing another anniversary!! I love those colors especially.

Joysze said...

Love the colors in this one, Ineke. Just 2 more to go!! :D

Agi said...

This project is so heart-warming and nice, you can remember all the family during stitching and any time when you look at the finishes!