This is the last part of BBD 'Anniversaries of the Heart' series. My goal is to finish the stitching of this bonus sampler in December and assemble all the parts in January.I also made tree blocks of the Civil War Chronicles quilt month 10. As you can see there are five more blocks waiting as stacks of patches.

10 comments:
Beautiful stitching and I love the quilt blocks. I really like these fabric colors.
HAppy New Year.
Beautiful stitching on the AofH. And I'm so jealous of your quilt blocks. I'm still on month 3!!!
Great going on AotH, and congrats on the new quilt blocks!
Your AofH is looking wonderful. Adore the colours of your quilt blocks.
Je borduurwerk is prachtig en je blokken mogen er ook wezen !!
Een heel fijn uiteinde.
Beautiful stitching and piecing. I really love the colors in AotH.
Beautiful stitching.
Happy New Year
What a beautiful piece that bonus chart is and your stitching is perfect, as usual.
Those fabrics for CWC are so pretty. Great progress too. Looking forward to seeing the top all finished.
Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy and Creative New Year 2012.
Love it, Ineke!!! I can't wait to see them all together. :D
Happy New Year!!
great stitching :D
Post a Comment