December 16, 2011

Boring?

I added some more Christmas balls to the collection.

And finished part 11 of the BBD Anniversaries of the Heart series. So this post is a kind of reprise of the previous posts. This weekend is another IHSWeekend, the last of this year already! I am not sure whether I'll continue stitching the Anniversaries of the Heart series or switch to one of the Chatelaine projects.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Definitely not boring. The ornament tree is wonderful as is your Aniversaries of the Heart finish.

Giovanna said...

Nope, no way is this boring! Au contraire, a joy for the eyes! :-)

dixiesamplar said...

Boring??!! I think not...

The Christmas ball ornies are so festive and pretty...and I love the BBD AotH finish, gorgeous colors!

Sarah said...

Your Christmas balls aren't boring at all! They're bright and happy!

Kathy said...

I just bought a magazine that has patterns for several knit balls similar to yours. They make me wish I could knit, they're so cute!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Those knit balls look great :D I'm tempted to find a pattern to make some of my own!

Anne Marieke said...

I must admit when I first heard of people *knitting* Christmas baublees, I thought it sounded rather boring. But they are so lovely! And I bet they are fun to knit too. Your new AotH is my favourite so far. Love the colours and the saying too. Beautiful stitching, as usual.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your finish! Love those knitted balls!

Joysze said...

Not boring AT ALL!!! Loooove the ornies.

Love the BBD.