The third piece of the Blackbird Design series Anniversaries of the Heart is finished. Of course this had to be a wish for my DD Lyan. The photo on the pattern shows much more contrast between the threads used for the window frames and the glass. Probably I used a darker shade of the recommended GA 'harvest basket' floss. I noticed there are no birds on this BBD piece, which is an exeption in my opinion. Most of the BBD charts I've seen do have one or more birds on them.The building of the room is making progress steadily. I have got doors and shelves this morning. This afternoon there is no further activity: they all are watching the World Championship football because the Dutch team is playing. I do hope they will start finishing the outside walls tomorrow. The weather should be cooperative this week with no rain forecasted for the next days.
Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. They really do help to relativize the mess.
7 comments:
Congrats on another lovely finish! What's next?
Congratulations on your finish, great job!
It looks great! I think yours is the first that I've seen finished! I really need to get started on mine - I think they're such cute designs.
Another lovely house, congrats!
Beautiful stitching!
That's very pretty and your stitching is beautiful, Ineke.
#3 looks great...you're ahead of me now. Although I have a little start on #4 I haven't finished 3 yet. I am finishing up on a birth sampler today, so will be able to get back to Ann-Heart, which I am missing.
All your projects are looking good!
Bobbi
Post a Comment