June 18, 2010

Winter Sheep

This is the fifth of the Little House Needleworks ornaments. I finished it yesterday.
At the moment I am stitching the June block of the Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow SAL. I decided to do the first block with the beautiful peacock this month.
But I also collected all the threads I need for the Chatelaine True Mystery 2 in a box. It is whispering to me very urging at the moment.

DD made this photo of two butterflies on a sunny afternoon.

In the flowershop I met this cute wooden cat. It was very insistent to move to my new room.
The plan was to finish the outside walls today, but because of the weather the placing of final layer of plaster is postponed till Monday.

8 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Hallo Ineke , ik ben het winterschaap al eens tegengekomen en het is echt heel mooi , super zoals je het hebt verwerkt in een kussentje ! Mooi gedaan !Prachtige foto van de vlinders en de houten kat staat heel mooi in je nieuwe kamer !
Grts Ingrid

Giovanna said...

Very cute sheepie, well done! It won't take you long to do block 1 of CaHRH - which is not what one can say of block 6 (my choice for this month)...

Anonymous said...

I love the little sheep. So adorable.

Your daughter captures some very beautiful pictures. Synchronized butterflies! ;-)

I would have had to bring that kitty home too.

Have a great weekend.

Deb said...

Don't you just love those moments you can catch of nature.

Your ornament is adorable - and I think that I would have to bring that kitty home too.

Missy said...

Great finish on the LHN. I think the kitty is just too cute!

Loving you blog and I just became a follower. Can't wait to read more.

hugs
-missy-
http://eatstitchlove.blogspot.com/

Mel said...

The sheep is soo cute!

Wow, those butterflies are amazing.

Siobhán said...

Wow, good for you! Your ornament looks great. I need to get working on my June ornament. Eek!

Daffycat said...

Ooo, perfect sheepie finishing! I love this!