June 9, 2010

Building

The corridor upstairs before the building of the new room started.

And how it is now. There still is no door, so all the dust is blown into the house. Yuck! I do hope we get a door and shelves in the cupboard the end of this week.

Most of the inside painting is done, only the ceiling isn't and some parts of the windows.

But there still has a lot of work to be done on the outside and this is depending on the weather. It has to be dry for at least three successive days! And Dutch weather mostly is a bit unstable.
I do hope they can finish next week, because I am getting a bit tired of the chaos and the dust.

In the meantime I am building with stitches. I started the third piece of the Blackbird Designs Anniversaries of the Heart series 'A Wish for You'.

9 comments:

Giovanna said...

Great new start! I hope you will soon be free of chaos.

Anne Marieke said...

That looks like a lovely (and large!) room.
Not nice, all that dust and noise.

Hopefully you can keep away from it with a nice cup of tea and your new project.

Sarah said...

Won't be long now!

Anonymous said...

I love those colors!!!

Hang in there. Renovating is no fun, but it will all be worth it in the end.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Very nice new start, I love the colors and your new room is super nice!

Deb said...

Looks like you're going to have a ton more space!!! Well worth putting up with the mess for a little bit.

Blu said...

Very pretty new start.

Mel said...

Hopefully it will all be done soon and so much improved!

Love the new start.

Siobhán said...

Hang in there with the building! At least stitching houses doesn't make such a big mess. ;) Love your start!