June 7, 2010

CaHRH block 4

At least I finished the May SAL block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. I stitched block #4, the house with the reindeer. Now I am not sure about stitching the June block for the CaHRH SAL or switch to another project. Perhaps the new Snowbound quilt snowman? Or another Blackbird Designs piece from the Anniversaries of the Heart series. Or something else from the huge pile of projects.

DD likes to thank you very much for all the lovely comments on the photo's of the dragonflies. She is trying to catch the other types on a photo too, but too busy with schoolwork to chase dragonflies in the garden for a long time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Makes me think that it's not too long until Christmas rolls around again.

Anne Marieke said...

You're doing great with this one, Ineke! Beautiful stitching.

I wonder what's next? :o)

Giovanna said...

Yaaay, well done Ineke! Great stitching. Which one next, #6 like me? So far I've only done the little house in the corner, must get cracking because there's a lot to stitch on that block.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Ineke very nice, well done!I look forward to the next ;)

Mel said...

Lovely Ineke. :)

Deb said...

Isn't it always a dilemna to figure out what to stitch next. I say just pick up what's calling you the most! CaHRH looks wonderful!

Siobhán said...

Beautiful, Ineke! You're moving along nicely on it.